Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SPC - 'Games' - #3

Blokus

Blokus ** This is an example of a possible, but unlikely result where the game ends in a 4-way tie because all players used every piece with which they started the game.

The first time I tried, I ended up with one piece left over for each color that could not be placed, so I started over from scratch.

You may also notice that the finished board as you see it here has Rotational symmetry (ignoring colors).

When I'm not obsessing about a Self Portrait Challenge, we enjoy playing this game as a family. Harrison is still a bit young, but does pretty well for himself with some assistance.

I love how the board looks when the game is over. It's like a game and a piece of art all wrapped up into a colorful package.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Seriously? How long did it take you to figure this out? You crack me up!!