Monday, June 13, 2011

SPC - 'Takin' It To The Streets' - #1

Path to Oak Lake

The new challenge theme for Self Portrait Challenge for June is officially "Takin' it to the Streets," but is inclusive of all thoroughfares: Roads -- Paths -- Trails -- Highways -- Sidewalks, et cetera...

I spent last week in the North Woods of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. My cousin has a cabin up there and he graciously allowed its use by my family, including my Parents and my Sister and our families.

We had awesome weather and had a great time enjoying both the great outdoors as well as the cabin.

One of my favorite activities was going to the end of the dock and watching for loons, which were common to hear and see, but proved difficult to photograph.

This is the path that led from the cabin to the dock.

No comments: