Tuesday, April 10, 2007

SPC - April - #2

More body parts for the month of April at Self Portrait Challenge.

Next up: The Eye



Photography is primarily a hobby for me. It hasn't changed my eyesight, but I believe that it has changed the way I view the world around me.

I like the way that photography helps me see the world.

Even when I don't have my camera with me (which isn't very often), or when I simply don't have time to stop and take a picture of something I see, I still find that I am far more aware of the beauty of all of God's creation around me, and for that I am thankful.

Occasionally, I even find beauty in ugliness, and therein, I learn much needed lessons about grace.

It's a good combination for me. I love the technical aspects, though I'm still wrestling with understanding them all, but getting to use a 'gadget' to capture beauty, and, from time to time, art, is just about perfect for me.

No comments: