Monday, March 26, 2007

SPC - March - #4

Last week for the 'online tools' challenge at SPC.

I just had too much fun using the face morphing tool HERE.


Here's the original:
Original

...and the morphs:

--AGE--
Baby
Baby - This one creeps me out. A little too 'Yellow Bastard' for my taste.

Old Man
Old Man - They grow up so fast, don't they? Wow! Apparently in my old age, I take up budget-line cosmetic surgery. I'm totally bummed. I'd always hoped I would grow old gracefully.


--ANCIENT ARTISTS WITH ASTIGMATISMS?--
Botticelli
Botticelli - I've always wanted that 'chiseled face' look!

El Greco
El Greco - Love the 5 O'Clock shadow on this one! Kind of reminds me Kramer's portrait from 'The Letter.'

Modigliani
Modigliani - I would totally hang this on my wall!


--ETHNICITY--
African-American
African-American - Don't know why it missed some of my skin on the right side there.

East Asian
East Asian - I was surprised at how natural this one looks.

--FUN--
Manga/Anime
Manga - This is probably my favorite of the bunch! I'm not a big fan of Anime, but I'm amazed at how the morph tool is able to convert an actual face into its visual style. Note: Do not stand between my friend Ryan Prinkey and the nearest online connection when he discovers this tool -- it would be the very definition of 'in harm's way.' ;-)

Drunk!
Drunk - Even though I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life, yet despite that, I still quit drinking back in January for SPC, this photo, once again renews a strong desire in me to NEVER EVER become drunk! They even mashed my hair on one side - and what on Earth is wrong with my lip!?!?

Apeman
Apeman - oooh ooh etqjgadiu aklj;efw;321 jjdafsklj;zjk fda jkl;eqwiod adlkjerayo893aKJL; JKADJKL 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510... ooooh oooh

No comments: