Monday, March 12, 2007

SPC - March - #2

The 'online tools' theme continues over at Self Portrait Challenge.

I didn't begin this week's challenge aiming for a Matrix feel, but I ended up tumbling through the rabbit hole, nonetheless.

I began with this blurry image:


As I applied the Textorizer effect, I began to notice some similarities between it and some of the visual effects used in The Matrix:
Matrix Code

I realize that my final result doesn't closely resemble the example above, but it was what I had in mind when I made the background black and tried to turn some of the text green. By the way, the text that creates the image is difficult to see, but it says, "What is the Matrix????"

Plus, reflections and doorways are recurring themes in the film, so I just went with it:


See more 'online tools' Self Portrait Challenges HERE.

No comments: