Friday, August 25, 2006

Quote of the Week

{edit 08/25/06 10:15pm}
The Microsoft thing below is now the runner up.

The new quote of the week just came in seconds ago.
Christy (to me): "I got a phone call from Samuel L. Jackson today. He chewed me out for not going to see Snakes on a Plane!"

OK -- who did it? She thinks it was me! :-)

Lonnie sent me an e-mail with a similar message last weekend, but he probably wouldn't have our cell phone number. Curious...
_______________________________________

From this article at BusinessWeek -- discussing the possibility of Microsoft being purchased by a consortium of private equity firms. Now, you can read the article if you want to, but this quote made everything perfectly clear to me, and it made me laugh, too!

"Snakes on a Plane will win a best picture Oscar before Microsoft gets acquired by LBO firms."
--Daniel Primack, Private Equity Week

Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments: