Friday, August 18, 2006

New Look!

If you've ever been here before, you will notice that things look a bit different. It was almost a year ago when I first started playing around with the appearance of the blog template with which I began. I had fully intended then to do more, but never really got around to it. In the last few weeks, I've burnt some midnight oil occasionally working on this new look. I got the motivation I needed to finish the modifications when I read that Blogger is beginning to launch Blogger Beta. In Blogger Beta, they are indicating that changing the appearance of your blog will be much easier (i.e. clicks of the mouse instead of HTML and CSS coding). When I do finally get moved over to beta (which, I understand may be a while for some users), I may be making some more changes, or I may just stick with this.

As always, anybody using browsers besides IE, let me know if you see anything glitchy, etc. Regardless, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts about the new appearance. Just leave a comment on this post.

No comments: