Monday, February 07, 2005

Interpret my dream

I remember my dreams so rarely that I often doubt what experts say, that everybody dreams - some remember; some don't.

But this one stuck with me, don't know why:

I ordered at least one (maybe more) of everything at Fazoli's . . . through the Drive-Thru. I received my huge order only to be shorted by more than a few breadsticks, so I refused to accept the order and refused to pay for the order. Simon Cowell, of American Idol infamy, incredulous that I would be so picky about a few breadsticks, chased me on foot while I drove off in my S.U.V. My evasion of Simon was only temporary though. Simon tracks me down and the chase ensues again, this time on a mine-car rail system a la Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

That's all I remember.

No comments: